Some safety points in using Electric BlanketsNovember 8, 2019
Here are some safety points that may be useful in using Electric blankets:
- Try to buy a standard Electric blanket. Because as electricity is an expensive energy source, the electric blankets use large amount of electricity while using them.
- Never buy a second handed electric blanket.
- Always buy electric blankets in packaged form.
- Don’t use electric blankets after taking bath and while your body is wet, because it may cause electric shock.
- In normal conditions, it is better to use an electric blanket for ten years. In addition, if it is possible bring your electric blanket to an electric expert to check if it has problem or not.
- Do not believe in rumors people say about electric blankets that can cause cancer or other diseases.
- If your body system is a kind that your feet get cold fast, it is better to use heating pads or cover your feet with a normal electric blanket.
- Electric blankets are not good to be used in kids bedroom, except while they’re under their parent’s control.
- When you’re not using the electric blanket, plug it out from electricity.
- If something is in the electric blanket like a book or a cloth, do not turn on the blanket.
- Be careful while you’re plugging the electric blanket to electricity, specially do not let sharp stuff like knife hurt the blanket’s wire.
- In summer, when you want to put the electric blanket a side or in storeroom, do not press the blanket. It is better to roll the blanket and put it in a dry place.
The GetOrWhat company offers you the best electric blankets which are on sale for a while. Check out the electric blankets in Home & kitchen category.